Visa Application fee for international students (around $630) will be waived for the next 8 weeks starting 19th January 2022. Working holiday makers will also have the visa application fee waived for the next 12 weeks.
- Starting 19th January 2022, international students will have their visa application fee waived for the next 8 weeks.
- This is done in response to the current workforce shortages in Australia.
- Current visa fee for student visa is $630 and $495 for working holiday visa
- Government wants to bring around 175,000 visa holders under the scheme
- It will cost the government around $55 million.