Our enrolment application process is streamlined and efficient. Our processing times are minimal and responsive. We recommend you contact one of our authorised Education Agents to assist you with the process.
Entry into all our international programs requires:
- IELTS 5.5 or above (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- Completion of year 12 at school, including passes in mathematics
We also administer a Language, Literacy & Numeracy test (LLN) during Orientation to ensure that you have the required skills to complete the course. This is marked by our trained LLN assessors and allows us to proactively assist you in reaching your academic goals.
Choose your course
Send Your Application
Complete the International Application Form and return copies of the following;
- Educational Certificates and Academic History
- English Language Test Results
- Fully completed detailed Genuine Temporary Entrant Assessment Form.
Make sure your current name is added to any documents you supply with your former names (where applicable) and that you have certified translations for any documents that are not in English.
You should apply as early as possible to ensure that a place in your selected course is available to you. Keeping in mind, it can take time to apply for your student visa.
Recieve Your Letter Of Offer
If successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer. This may be a conditional offer made on the condition that you meet certain requirements.
To accept the offer:
- Complete and sign the Enrolment Terms and Conditions & Student Acceptance of Offer.
- Return the required documentation to show you have read, understood and accepted the enrolment terms and conditions.
Pay Your Fees
Before your Letter of Offer expires, you should:
- Pay the tuition fees stated in your Letter of Offer.
- If you have chosen for ASG to arrange your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) include the payment as stated in your Offer letter.
Payment of the full amount should be made in Australian Dollars via one of the following methods:
- Bank Cheque
- International Bank Draft
- Credit Card
- Deposit or telegraphic transfer to the account specified
Once we have received your payment we will issue you with a Confirmation of Enrolment (COE).
Apply for your Student Visa
Once you receive your Confirmation of Enrolment, please take it to an Australian Diplomatic Mission in your country, along with your Letter of Offer and all other Australian Government Visa requirements.
We advise it is best that you seek assistance from your agent or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
For more detailed information on the enrolment process, please review the following: