Students can seek help from our ASG Guidance Officers with matters regarding courses, career choice, pathways and opportunities, as well as assistance with resume writing, job applications and interview skills.
Students enrolled with ASG are able to access a range of services to assist in career development and personal support.
ASG guidance officers can help you to:
- clarify your career goals;
- find a course that meets your needs;
- identify obstacles you may be facing – and help you to deal with them; and
- develop skills to manage your career into the future.
Once you’ve enrolled, our counsellors can support you through your studies in a wide variety of ways, including help with:
- course planning and study pathways;
- educational difficulties;
- study skills; and
- developing skills to manage your career.
Staff will take the time to listen to your needs and work with you to come up with strategies to help you progress in your course.