The Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership applies to anyone functioning in a high-level position within a business in any industry looking to either solidify their strategic leadership skills or take the next step on the leadership ladder.
ABOUT THIS QUALIFICATION
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles. It is perfect for those who are responsible for others and who are held accountable in a leadership and or management capacity. The course material covers decision making, autonomy, financial management and strategic judgement. It is suited to those who already possess extensive skills in strategic leadership.
This qualification forms part of the Australian Qualifications Framework and is
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT.
Students who successfully complete all their units will receive a full qualification, without restriction.
|Course Cost||$7,500 – consisting of $7,000 course fee; $300 resource fee; $200 enrolment fee|
|Entry Requirements||Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study AND 3 years equivalent, full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Have completed a Bachelor Degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent, full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
Have five years equivalent, full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/ or complexity in an enterprise.
|Pathways||Masters of Business Administration
Other Masters Degrees
|Course Duration||12 – 18 Months|
|Start Month||Rolling Starts|
|Delivery||100% Online Learning|
Phone: +61 7 3889 8233
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
COURSE UNIT OVERVIEW
This qualification is made up of 8 units of competency. ASG have consulted with Industry experts to ensure that the units selected will equip the individual with the key strategic leadership knowledge and skills required to operate autonomously and effectively at a high level. This includes:
- Applying advanced knowledge and skills in strategic leadership
- Making high-level autonomous decisions
- Using initiative and judgement in varied contexts
- Taking full responsibility and accountability for your team outcomes
- Reviewing and critically analysing processes to provide solutions to complex problems
- Using effective communication skills to transfer your knowledge to others
- BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLDR802 Lead the strategic planning process for an enterprise
- BSBMGT803 Use financial and economic information for the strategic decision making
- BSBINN801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR805 Lead and influence change
- BSBLDR806 Lead and influence ethical practice
- BSBMGT801 Direct the development of a knowledge management strategy for business
- BSBMGT802 Lead design and review enterprise systems