Accelerate your career in leadership, management and business by combining the latest theories and practical approaches to management from ASG’s BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management with the broad skills needed in dynamic business environments offered by ASG’s BSB50215 Diploma of Business.
ABOUT THIS QUALIFICATION
The Double Diploma offered by ASG is a comprehensive program that will enable you to effectively plan, execute and evaluate the work of your team whilst also developing capabilities in problem-solving, effective communication and continuous improvement. If you’re looking to either establish your own business or simply set yourself up for a workplace promotion, this Double Diploma program will equip you for a standout career in management, leadership and business.
This qualification forms part of the Australian Qualifications Framework and is
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT.
Students who successfully complete all their units will receive a full qualification, without restriction.
COURSE UNIT OVERVIEW
This course is made up of 15 units of competency which have been selected by ASG through consultation with industry experts to ensure that the range of skills and knowledge they provide will equip the individual to operate in a broad range of business environments effectively with diverse, high-performing teams.
Being online is ideal for those already working in a business and/or management role who would like to upskill or have recognised their existing skills and knowledge. ASG can also arrange to adjust assessment tasks to use real work scenarios where appropriate. This will require discussion with your online tutor in advance.
Course fee: $8,500 – incorporating $8,000 course fee; $300 resource fee; $200 enrolment fee.
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBADM506 Manage business document design and development
- BSBMKG523 Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBINM501 Manage an information and knowledge management system
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517 Manage Operational Plan
- BSBLDR502 Lead and Manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR504 Implement diversity in the workplace
- BSBLED501 Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance