Certificate III in
The CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing qualification is offered as a traineeship pathway and is designed to provide the skills and knowledge to place and fix steelfixing materials, apply reinforcement schedules, cut and bend reinforcement materials as well as Workplace Health & Safety, working in confined spaces, communication, planning and measuring.
The CPC31111 Certificate III in Steelfixing qualification consists of 17 units of competency:
14 Core Units
3 Elective Units
- CPCCCM1012A: Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A: Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A: Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A: Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A: Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2006B: Apply basic levelling procedures
- CPCCOHS2001A: Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCSF2001A: Handle steelfixing materials
- CPCCSF2002A: Use steelfixing tools and equipment
- CPCCSF2003A: Cut and bend materials using Oxy-LPG equipment
- CPCCSF2004A: Place and fix reinforcement materials
- CPCCSF2005A: Arc weld reinforcement steel
- CPCCSF2006A: Machine cut reinforcement materials
- CPCCSF3001A: Apply reinforcement schedule
- CPCCSF2007A: Splice and anchor using mechanical methods
- CPCCSF3004A: Carry out stressbar post-tensioning
- RIIWHS202D: Enter and work in confined spaces
White Card to work on site.
Up To 24 Months
This qualification is funded through the Queensland Government’s User Choice Policy. A student Co-Contribution fee is required.
Eligibility criteria applies.