Certificate III in
The CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry qualification is offered as an apprenticeship pathway and provides the apprentice with the skills and knowledge to carry out setting out, construct wall frames, ceiling frames, pitched roofs, eaves, external stairs, flooring systems and install windows and doors. It is appropriate for apprentice carpenters undertaking carpentry formwork in the residential and commercial construction sector.
The CPC30220 Certificate III in Carpentry qualification consists of 34 units of competency:
28 Core Units
6 Elective Units
- CPCCCA2002B: Use carpentry tools & equipment
- CPCCA2011A: Handle carpentry materials
- CPCCCA3001A: Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- CPCCCA3002A: Carry out setting out
- CPCCCA3023A: Carry our levelling operations
- CPCCCM1012A: Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A: Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A: Conduct workplace communication.
- CPCCCM1015A: Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCM2001A: Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2002A: Carry out excavation
- CPCCCM2007B: Use explosive power tools
- CPCCCM2008B: Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCM2010B: Work safely at heights
- CPCCCO2013A: Carry out concreting to simple forms
- CPCCOHS2001A: Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCA3003A: Install flooring systems
- CPCCCA3004A: Construct wall frames
- CPCCCA3005B: Construct ceiling frames
- CPCCCA3006B: Erect roof trusses
- CPCCCA3007C: Construct pinched roofs
- CPCCCA3008B: Construct eaves
- CPCCCA3010A: Install and replace windows and doors
- CPCCCA3012A: Frame and fit wet area fixtures
- CPCCCA3013A: Install lining, panelling and moulding
- CPCCCA3016A: Construct timber external stairs
- CPCCCA3019A: Erect and dismantle formwork to suspended slabs, columns, beams and walls.
- CPCCCA2003A: Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCA3017B: Install exterior cladding
- CPCCSF2004A: Place and fix reinforcement materials
White Card to work on site.
Maximum of 4 years
A student Co-Contribution fee is required in accordance with QLD Government User Choice Policy.