ABOUT THIS QUALIFICATION
The Double Diploma offered by ASG is a comprehensive program that will enable you to effectively plan, execute and evaluate the work of your team whilst also developing capabilities in problem-solving, effective communication and continuous improvement. If you’re looking to either establish your own business or simply set yourself up for a workplace promotion, this Double Diploma program will equip you for a standout career in management, leadership and business.
Self-paced – Up to 24 Months
COURSE UNIT OVERVIEW
This course is made up of 20 units of competency. These units have been selected by ASG through consultation with industry experts to ensure that the range of skills and knowledge they provide will equip the individual to operate in a broad range of business environments effectively with diverse, high-performing teams.
Being online is ideal for those already working in a business and/or management role who would like to upskill or have recognised their existing skills and knowledge. ASG can also arrange to adjust assessment tasks to use real work scenarios where appropriate. This will require discussion with your online tutor in advance.
- BSBPEF502: Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511: Communicate with influence
- BSBOPS502: Manage business operational plan
- BSBLDR523: Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK502: Manage team effectiveness
- BSBCRT511: Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBOPS501: Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511: Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501: Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBFIN501: Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR521: Lead the development of diverse workforce
- BSBLDR522: Manage people performance
- BSBHRM523: Develop workplace learning environment
- BSBPMG430: Undertake project work
- BSBOPS504: Manage business risk
- BSBHRM525: Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBOPS601: Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMKG541: Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBINS501: Implement information or knowledge management system
- BSBMKG552: Design and develop marketing communication plans
This qualification forms part of the Australian Qualifications Framework and is
NATIONALLY RECOGNISED BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT.
Students who successfully complete all their units will receive a full qualification, without restriction.