Graduate Diploma of
The BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply advanced knowledge and skills in a range of strategic leadership and management roles.
It is perfect for those who are responsible for others and who are held accountable in a leadership and or management capacity. The course material covers decision making, autonomy, financial management and strategic judgement. It is suited to those who already possess extensive skills in strategic leadership.
Entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise
Have completed a Bachelor degree in a related field of study and 2 years full-time equivalent relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise
Have 5 years full-time equivalent relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise
Students require access to the following IT resources:
A computer with broadband internet connection and internet browser
A word processing application compatible with .doc/x files
A spreadsheet application compatible with .xls/x files
A presentation application compatible with .pps/x files
Access to a workplace is essential
The BSB80320 Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership qualification consists of 8 units of competency: 2 Core and 6 Elective
- BSBLDR811: Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBSTR802: Lead the strategic planning process for an enterprise
- BSBFIN801: Lead financial strategy development
- BSBSTR801: Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBLDR813: Lead and influence ethical practice
- BSBHRM615: Contribute to the development of diversity and inclusion strategies
- BSBLDR601: Lead and manage organizational change
- BSBHRM611: Contribute to organisational performance development
This may vary depending on individual experience.