in 18 Months
Time to trade up and build a future for yourself
Complete a Cert 3 in Carpentry
Earn & Learn
Gain the specialised skills required for residential and commercial applications within the construction industry. Study for just 18 months on a 3 semester rotation to continue working while you skill for your future!
Get fully Qualified in
Don’t wait 3 years at other institutions. Become a qualified apprentice carpenter in 18 months with ASG. We understand that you want to get into the workforce ASAP. We accelerate the normal course, so you finish quicker with the exact same skills and qualification as everyone else.
Don’t let the cost of upskilling turn you off gaining the skills employers want. At ASG we offer a range of payment options so you can begin study, sooner. With our affordable monthly payment installations, your course cost is payable over the duration of your study rather than one lump sum.
Choosing to study with ASG means choosing experience and knowledge. We offer relevant and flexible courses backed by some of Australia’s industry leaders which gives you the peace-of-mind that you’re making the right choice for your future.
CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
The CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry – Accelerated Delivery program has been specifically developed for mature minded individuals with previous construction work experience looking for a career change. It provides a range of common industry as well as specialised skills required for carpentry in residential and commercial applications.
Up to 18 Months
Contact ASG for fees
The CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry – Accelerated Delivery qualification consists of 30 units of competency:
22 Core Units
8 Elective Units
- CPCCCA2002B: Use carpentry tools and equipment
- CPCCCA2011A: Handle carpentry materials
- CPCCCA3001A: Carry out general demolition of minor building structures
- CPCCCA2002A: Carry out setting out
- CPCCCA3023A: Carry out levelling operations
- CPCCCM1012A: Work effectively and sustainably in the construction industry
- CPCCCM1013A: Plan and organise work
- CPCCCM1014A: Conduct workplace communication
- CPCCCM1015A: Carry out measurements and calculations
- CPCCCM2001A: Read and interpret plans and specifications
- CPCCCM2002A: Carry out excavation
- CPCCCM2007B: Use explosive power tools
- CPCCCM2008B: Erect and dismantle restricted height scaffolding
- CPCCCM2012B: Work safely at heights
- CPCCCO2012A: Carry out concreting to simple forms
- CPCCOHS2001A: Apply OHS requirements, policies and procedures in the construction industry
- CPCCCA3003A: Install flooring systems
- CPCCCA3004A: Construct wall frames
- CPCCCA3004A: Construct ceiling frames
- CPCCCA30006B: Erect roof trusses
- CPCCCA3007C: Construct pitched roofs
- CPCCCA3008B: Construct eaves
- CPCCCA3010A: Install and replace windows and doors
- CPCCCA3012A: Frame and fit wet area fixtures
- CPCCCA3013A: Install lining, panelling and moulding
- CPCCCA3016A: Construct timber external stairs
- CPCCCA3019A: Erect and dismantle formwork to suspended slabs, columns, beams and walls
- CPCCCA2003A: Erect and dismantle formwork for footings and slabs on ground
- CPCCCA3017B: Install exterior cladding
- CPCCSF2004A: Place and fix reinforcement materials
Interested? Talk to us...
Simply fill in your details and one of our student support
staff will be in contact within 12 business hours.