Leadership and Management
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification aims to provide you with the practical skills and management knowledge required to lead others, motivate a team, oversee projects, develop and implement operational plans and provide effective leadership. It also addresses the multiple challenges faced by managers in today’s rapidly changing business environment and provides solutions and strategies to work under various business conditions across a range of industry contexts.
Elective units can be chosen to suit individual organisational requirements where required. It would also be suitable for existing workers looking to upskill or get formal recognition for their management skills and experience.
The BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification consists of 12 units of competency:
4 Core Units
8 Elective Units
- BSBLDR501: Develop and Use emotional intelligence
- BSBMGT517: Manage Operational Plan
- BSBLDR502: Lead and Manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502: Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT502: Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501: Manage risk
- BSBMGT516: Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBWHS501: Ensure a safe workplace
- BSBWOR501A: Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBLED501: Develop a workplace learning environment
- BSBSUS501: Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBFIM501: Manage budgets and financial plans
BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
University entrance with some advanced standing.
Up To 24 months
Contact us for details.