Leadership and Management
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification aims to provide you with the practical skills and management knowledge required to lead others, motivate a team, oversee projects, develop and implement operational plans and provide effective leadership. It also addresses the multiple challenges faced by managers in today’s rapidly changing business environment and provides solutions and strategies to work under various business conditions across a range of industry contexts.
Elective units can be chosen to suit individual organisational requirements where required. It would also be suitable for existing workers looking to upskill or get formal recognition for their management skills and experience.
The BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification consists of 12 units of competency:
6 Core Units
6 Elective Units
- BSBPEF502: Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBCMM511: Communicate with influence
- BSBCRT511: Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBOPS502: Manage business operational plan
- BSBLDR523: Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBTWK502: Manage team effectiveness
- BSBFIN501: Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBLDR521: Lead the development of diverse workforce
- BSBPMG430: Undertake project work
- BSBOPS504: Manage Business Risk
- BSBLDR522: Manage people performance
- BSBHRM523: Develop workplace learning environment
BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management.
University entrance with some advanced standing.