Diploma of Business
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business is a great course option for those with existing workplace skills and knowledge looking to upskill for career advancement or employability advantage. It provides the skills and knowledge to manage key strategic and operational aspects of a business. The skills learnt will be transportable across a range of business environments and organisational settings. It is also a stepping stone into university pathways.
The BSB50215 Diploma of Business qualification consists of 8 units of competency:
- BSBMKG523: Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBADM506: Manage business documents, design and development
- BSBMKG501: Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBINM501: Manage information and knowledge management system
- BSBPMG522: Undertake project work
- BSBRSK501: Manage risk
- BSBFIM501: Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT617: Develop and implement a business plan
BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business.
University entrance with some standing.
Potential Career Pathways
Workplace / Face-to-face
Contact us for details.