Certificate IV in Work
Health and Safety
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification provides the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the WHS practices of an organisation including the provision of guidance to others. It includes WHS legislation, hazard identification & analysis, participation & consultation processes and incident investigation.
It would also be suitable for existing workers looking to upskill or get formal recognition for their
WHS skills & experience.
The BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification consists of 10 units of competency:
- BSBWHS412: Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413: Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414: Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415: Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416: Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBWHS417: Assist with managing WHS implications of return to work
- BSBWHS418: Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWHS419: Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBLDR411: Demonstrate Leadership the workplace
- RIIWHS301E: Conduct health and safety investigations
Up to 24 Months
Workplace / Blended Learning
Contact for details.