Certificate IV in Work
Health and Safety
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification provides the skills and knowledge required to contribute to the WHS practices of an organisation including the provision of guidance to others. It includes WHS legislation, hazard identification & analysis, participation & consultation processes and incident investigation.
It would also be suitable for existing workers looking to upskill or get formal recognition for their
WHS skills & experience.
The BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification consists of 10 units of competency:
- BSBWHS402: Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS403: Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS404: Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS405: Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS406: Assist with responding to incidents
- PUAWER002B: Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBWHS410: Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- BSBWHS409: Assist with workplace monitoring processes
- BSBMGT401: Show leadership in the workplace
- RIIWHS301D: Conduct health and safety investigations
Up to 24 Months
Workplace / Blended Learning
Contact for details.