Certificate III in
The BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to work effectively individually as well as part of a team in any business environment. Units can be altered to suit individual workplace training needs/industry environments, where required.
Delivered face-to-face at our Brendale campus it can also be undertaken as a traineeship in the workplace.
The BSB30115 Certificate III in Business qualification consists of 12 units of competency:
- BSBWHS302: Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCMM301: Process customer complaints
- BSBCUE307: Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309: Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301: Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301: Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303: Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM309: Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM312: Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINN301: Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301: Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301: Write simple documents
POTENTIAL CAREER PATHWAYS
Customer Service Officer
Up to 12 Months (Workplace Based)
Full-time over 4 weeks (Campus Based)
Workplace/ Face-to-Face in Brendale
This program is funded through the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program and a Student Co-contribution fee applies:
Eligibility criteria applies.