Quick Delivery Automotive Course
Become an AutomotiveENQUIRE NOWCOURSE DETAILS
Mechanic in 5 Weeks
Study 5 Days
in 5 weeks
Becoming an Automotive Mechanic
Has Never Been Easier
Study 5 days a week
Get into the workplace sooner with ASG’s fast-tracked Automotive Servicing Course. You gain the skills and knowledge required to perform a range of servicing operations on light and heavy vehicles while studying for JUST 5 weeks. Get your Certificate II today!
Get fully Qualified in
Don’t wait 4 years at other institutions. Get automotive qualified in 5 weeks with ASG. We understand that you want to get into the workforce ASAP. We accelerate the normal course, so you finish quicker with the exact same skills and qualification as everyone else.
Don’t let the cost of upskilling turn you off gaining the skills employers want. At ASG we offer a range of payment options so you can begin study, sooner. With our affordable monthly payment installations, your course cost is payable over the duration of your study rather than one lump sum.
Choosing to study with ASG means choosing experience and knowledge. We offer relevant and flexible courses backed by some of Australia’s industry leaders which gives you the peace-of-mind that you’re making the right choice for your future.
AUR20516 Certificate II in Automotive
The AUR20516 Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to perform a range of servicing operations on light & heavy vehicles within an automotive service or repair business. It is intended as a pathway into an Australian Apprenticeship & some of the units can be credit transferred to your apprenticeship.
Contact ASG for fees
The AUR20516 Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology qualification consists of 20 units of competency:
20 Core Units
- AURAEA002: Apply environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace
- AURASA002: Apply safe working practices in an automotive workplace
- AURATA001: Identity basic automotive faults using troubleshooting processes
- AURETR015: Inspect, test and service batteries
- AURTTA004: Carry out servicing operations
- AURTTB001: Inspect and service braking systems
- AURTTC001: Inspect and service cooling systems
- AURTTD002: Inspect and service steering systems
- AURTTD004: Inspect and service suspension systems
- AURTTE004: Inspect and service engines
- AURTTK002: Use and maintain workplace tools and equipment in an automotive workplace
- AURTTQ003: Inspect and service final drive shafts
- AURTTQ001: Inspect and service final drive assemblies
- AURAFA003: Communicate effectively in an automotive workplace
- AURAFA001: Use numbers in an automotive workplace
- AURTTF001: Inspect and service petrol fuel systems
- AURAFA002: Read and respond to automotive workplace information
- AURETR012: Test and repair basic electrical circuits
- AURETR025: Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles
- AURLTJ003: Remove, inspect and refit light vehicle wheel and tyre assemblies
Interested? Talk to us...
5 Week Automotive
Simply fill in your details and one of our student support
staff will be in contact within 12 business hours.