The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) (UEE22011) course is a work entry program providing grounding in safety and basic skills and knowledge for further work in any electrotechnology discipline.
This course is designed as a pathway to an apprenticeship.
Minimum age 15 years
This qualification requires completion of the following 11 units of competency:
- UEENEEE101A Apply occupational health and safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace
- UEENEEE104A Solve problems in d.c circuits
- UEENEEE141A Use of routine equipment/plant/technologies in an energy sector environment
- UEENEEE148A Carry out routine work activities in an energy sector environment
- UEENEEE179A Identify and select components, accessories and materials for energy work activities
- UEENEEK142A Apply environmental and sustainable procedures in the energy sector
- UEENEEC001B Maintain documentation
- UEENEEA101A Assemble electronic components
- UEENEED101A Use computer applications relevant to a workplace
- UEENEEE102A Fabricate, assemble and dismantle utilities industry components
- UEENEEE105A Fix and secure electrotechnology equipment
Potential Career Pathways
Electrical Trades Assistant, Telecommunications Trades Assistant.
This course is funded through the QLD Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program. Eligibility criteria applies. Click here for more details.
$200 Non-Concession, $50 Concession
Refer to the ASG Training Calendar
Our next programs starts August 28th, 2017.
Five week course run monthly, Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 3:00pm
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate II in Electrotechnology (Career Start) (UEE22011) program is funded by the Queensland Government. It provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate 3 qualification. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate 3 course to the student. Student contribution fees (co-contribution fees) are additional.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee will vary depending on the demand for skilled workers in a particular industry and the needs of the student.