The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Process Plant Operations (PMA30116) qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to operate production equipment in a processing environment.
Eligibility Criteria applies – contact us for details.
You are required to undertake a Language, Literacy & Numeracy test so if necessary we can support you in achieving a successful course outcome.
This qualification requires completion of the following 21 units of competency:
- MSMENV272 Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- MSMSUP100 Apply workplace context to own job
- MSMSUP102 Communicate in the workplace
- MSMWHS110 Follow emergency response procedures
- MSMWHS200 Work safely
- FDFPHGMP3A monitor the implementation of Good manufacturing Practice procedures
- MEM18011C Shut down and isolate machine / equipment
- MSMWHS300 Facilitate the implementation of WHS for a work group
- MSMSUP101 Clean workplace or equipment
- MSMSUP382 Provide coaching/mentoring in the workplace
- MSMSUP383 Facilitate a team
- FDFPH1001A Follow work procedures to maintain Good Manufacturing Practice
- MSMWHS101 Follow WHS procedures
- MSMSUP210 Process and record information
- MSS402040A Apply 5S procedures
- MSS402051A Apply quality standards
- MSMOPS102 Perform tasks to support production
- MSMSUP280 Manage conflict at work
- MSMSUP303 Identify equipment faults
- MSMOPS101 make measurements
- MSMSUP301 Apply HACCP to the workplace
This course is funded through the QLD Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program. Eligibility criteria applies. Click here for more details.
$50 Non-Concession, $25 Concession
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Process Plant Operations (PMA30116) program is funded by the Queensland Government. It provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate 3 qualification. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate 3 course to the student. Student contribution fees (co-contribution fees) are additional.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee will vary depending on the demand for skilled workers in a particular industry and the needs of the student.