The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Food Processing (FDF30111) course delivers the skills and knowledge required of those performing production related roles across a range of food processing industries
Eligibility Criteria applies – contact us for details.
You are required to undertake a Language, Literacy & Numeracy test so if necessary we can support you in achieving a successful course outcome.
This qualification requires the successful completion of the following 17 units of competency:
- FDFFS2001A Implement the food safety program and procedures
- FDFFS3001A Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs
- FDFOHS3001A Contribute to OHS processes
- FDFOP2064A Provide and apply workplace information
- FDFOP2063A Apply quality systems and procedures
- MSAENV272B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- FDFOP3003A Operate interrelated processes in a production system
- FDFOP2061A Use numerical applications in the workplace
- FDFOP3002A Set up a production or packaging line for operation
- FDFPPL3001A Participate in improvement processes
- FDFPPL3002A report on workplace performance
- FDFPPL3006A Establish compliance requirements for work area
- FDFOHS2001A Participate in OHS processes
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- FDFTEC3001A Participate in HACCP team
- MEM11011B Undertake manual handling
Potential Career Pathways
Obtain work in the food processing / packaging industries.
This course is funded through the QLD Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program. Eligibility criteria applies. Click here for more details.
$50 Non-Concession, $25 Concession
This course runs Monday – Thursday over a period of 4 weeks.
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Food Processing (FDF30111) program is funded by the Queensland Government. It provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate 3 qualification. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate 3 course to the student. Student contribution fees (co-contribution fees) are additional.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee will vary depending on the demand for skilled workers in a particular industry and the needs of the student.