Certificate III in Food Processing course delivers the skills and knowledge required of those performing production related roles across a range of food processing industries.
Certificate III in Food Processing qualification consists of 17 units of competency:
- FDFFS2001A: Implement the food safety program and procedures
- FDFFS3001A: Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs
- FDFOHS3001A: Contribute to OHS processes
- FDFOP2064A: Provide and apply workplace information
- FDFOP2063A: Apply quality systems and procedures
- MSAENV272B: Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- FDFOP3003A: Operate interrelated processes in a production system
- FDFOP2061A: Use numerical applications in the workplace
- FDFOP3002A: Set up a production or packaging line for operation
- FDFPPL3001A: Participate in improvement processes
- FDFPPL3002A: Report on workplace performance
- FDFPPL3006A: Establish compliance requirements for work area
- FDFOHS2001A: Participate in OHS processes
- BSBDIV301: Work effectively with diversity
- FDFTEC3001A: Participate in HACCP team
- MEM11011B: Undertake manual handling
- TLI3039A: Receive and store stock
Potential Career Pathways
- Obtain work in the food processing / packaging industries
4 weeks; Monday to Thursday
Workplace/ Face-to-Face in Brendale
This program is funded through the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
A co-contribution fee is required as follows:
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Food Processing (FDF30111) program is funded by the Queensland Government. It provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate 3 qualification. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate 3 course to the student. Student contribution fees (co-contribution fees) are additional.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee will vary depending on the demand for skilled workers in a particular industry and the needs of the student.