The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Business (BSB30115) qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to work effectively individually as well as part of a team in a customer service environment.
Units can be altered to suit individual workplace training needs / industry environments, where required.
Delivered face-to-face at our Brendale campus it can also be undertaken as a traineeship in the workplace.
Eligibility Criteria applies – contact us for details.
You are required to undertake a Language, Literacy & Numeracy test so if necessary we can support you in achieving a successful course outcome.
This qualification requires successful completion of the following 12 units of competency:
- BSBWHS302 Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCMM301 Process customer complaints
- BSBCUE307 Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309 Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303 Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM312 Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301 Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 Write simple documents
Potential Career Pathways
Customer service officer.
This course is funded through the QLD Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program. Eligibility criteria applies. Click here for more details.
$50 Non-Concession, $25 Concession
Start anytime – up to 12 months workplace based or
full-time over 4 weeks campus based. Refer to the ASG Training Calendar
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Business (BSB30115) program is funded by the Queensland Government. It provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate 3 qualification. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate 3 course to the student. Student contribution fees (co-contribution fees) are additional.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee will vary depending on the demand for skilled workers in a particular industry and the needs of the student.