The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Business (BSB30115) qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to work effectively
Certificate III in Business qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to work effectively individually as well as part of a team in a customer service environment. Units can be altered to suit individual workplace training needs/industry environments, where required.
Delivered face-to-face at our Brendale campus it can also be undertaken as a traineeship in the workplace
Certificate III in Business qualification consists of 12 units of competency:
- BSBWHS302: Apply knowledge of WHS legislation in the workplace
- BSBCMM301: Process customer complaints
- BSBCUE307: Work effectively in customer engagement
- BSBCUE309: Develop product and service knowledge for customer engagement operation
- BSBCUS301: Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301: Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFLM303: Contribute to effective workplace relationships
- BSBFLM309: Support continuous improvement systems and processes
- BSBFLM312: Contribute to team effectiveness
- BSBINN301: Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWOR301: Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301: Write simple documents
Potential Career Pathways
- Customer Service Officer
- Business Clerk
- Personal Assistant
Up to 12 months workplace based; or full-time over 4 weeks campus based
Workplace/ Face-to-Face in Brendale
This program is funded through the Queensland Government’s Certificate 3 Guarantee program.
Co-contributionn fee applies:
- $50 Non-Concession,
- $25 Concession
What is Certificate 3 Guarantee?
The Certificate 3 Guarantee – Certificate III in Business (BSB30115) program is funded by the Queensland Government. It provides a government subsidy to support eligible individuals to complete their first post-school certificate 3 qualification. The Certificate 3 Guarantee subsidy for a course is paid to the training provider to reduce the cost of the certificate 3 course to the student. Student contribution fees (co-contribution fees) are additional.
The amount of subsidy provided by the Certificate 3 Guarantee will vary depending on the demand for skilled workers in a particular industry and the needs of the student.