Entry into all our international programs requires:
- IELTS 5.5 or above (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 18 years of age
- Completion of year 12 at school, including passes in mathematics
We also administer a Language, Literacy & Numeracy test (LLN) during Orientation to ensure that you have the required skills to complete the course. This is marked by our trained LLN assessors and allows us to proactively assist you in reaching your academic goals.
ASG prides on making the enrolling process easy. You will need to apply through one of our International Agents:
Entry requirements may vary between programs. If you don’t meet the specific requirements for the program you have chosen, talk to your agent or ASG Student Support Services as there may be a study pathway to help you develop the necessary skills.
1. Choose your course
2. Send your application
Complete the International Application Form and return copies of the following;
- Educational Certificates and Academic History
- English Language Test Results
Make sure your current name is added to any documents you supply with your former names (where applicable) and that you have certified translations for any documents that are not in English.
You should apply as early as possible to ensure that a place in your selected course is available to you. Keeping in mind, it can take time to apply for your student visa.
3. Receive your Letter of Offer
If successful, you will receive a letter of offer. This may be a conditional offer made on the condition that you meet certain requirements.
To accept the offer:
- Complete and sign the Acceptance of Offer and return it together with your payment
- Return the required documentation to show that conditions are being met
4. Pay your Fees
Before your Letter of offer expires, you should:
- Pay the tuition fees stated in your Letter of Offer
- Pay for Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) as stated in your Offer
Payment of the full amount should be made in Australian dollars via the following:
- Bank Cheque
- International Bank Draft
- Credit Card
- Deposit or telegraphic transfer to the account specified
If you pay via direct deposit or telegraphic transfer, please provide proof of payment (receipt). Once we have received your fees, you will receive Confirmation of Enrolment via email.
5. Apply for your student visa
Once you receive your Confirmation of Enrolment, please take it to an Australian Diplomatic Mission in your country, along with your Letter of Offer and all other Australian Government Visa requirements.
We advise it is best that you seek assistance from your agent or the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
For more detailed information on the enrolment process, please review the following: