Australian Skills Group (ASG) has rapidly grown to become one of Industry’s leading providers of quality Vocational recruitment and training and is a leading consultancy provider of workforce planning, business improvement and safety system advice to SME’s through the Asia Pacific Rim.
Since our inception, Australian Skills Group has consolidated its market position and built a strong and trusted brand through close relationships with industry. This has been achieved through numerous acquisitions and the establishment of the International skills Group (ISG) across South East Asia which provides training and recruitment solutions for our clients both directly and indirectly through trusted JV partnerships.
Tailoring Business and Workforce Solutions for Industry
At Australian Skills Group we are committed to working with clients to identify workforce solutions across the business spectrum with a view to improving productivity and decreasing bottlenecks across our clients supply chain.
At Australian Skills Group, we believe that the reason we are in business is to contribute to our customers’ achievement of their business goals. We will always conduct ourselves in good faith and with transparency. To assist our customer to achieve a competitive advantage in the market, the ASG value proposition is built on the following key factors:
- Solution Development Process (CMM & ISO 9001-2008) – Solution development projects are driven through a defined and documented development process, coupled with sound project management disciplines, effective issue and risk management, and continuous communication to all stakeholders around workforce planning initiatives and solutions.
- Quality – quality business solutions are achieved firstly through collaborative business area analysis and design, followed by the application and integration of technically superior system designs and meticulous implementations.
- Cost Effectiveness – Business imperatives are established and process re-design/re-engineering activities are undertaken in close collaboration with the customer’s business specialists on the customer’s site which provides a significant cost advantage through the technical design and development.
At Australian Skills Group we have established an extremely competent business process re-design capability with expertise in human capital, workforce development, business improvement and safety management systems that all lead to enhanced productivity and bottom line costs. Expertise is centred around:
- Business area analysis and modelling of current process flows and performance, as well as identifying and analysing gaps to new/proposed business processes
- Consulting and development of business and organisational architectures
- Identification and engineering of business processes and data which is common to two or more areas within the enterprise. This ensures consistency in the application of business rules and enables component re-use
- Business case development including the business model rationale, business, operational risk assessments and the identification and development of quantifiable and non-quantifiable supply chain optimisation
- Conceptual design of newly improved safety systems and gap analysis that enables our clients to enhance safety standards across their business and meet legislative requirements
- Training and recruitment solutions that enables our clients to meet their manpower and skills requirement for tomorrow’s workforce.